Wrap up the gift of Income Protection
It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas….
Christmas is just days away and with all the lovely celebrations going on, there’s a lot to think about and do. But there is one thing you shouldn’t forget at this time and that’s your finances.
This season can be a tough time financially as it brings added expenditure. So what would you do if you suddenly fell ill and were unable to work to pay off the cost of Christmas?
Income Protection insurance should not be forgotten as it pays a regular tax free income when you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
Here’s why we think income protection is the perfect package this yuletide:
1) Not just a pretty package.Income Protection isn’t just a ‘nice to have’ extra. It has true benefits as it helps to pay monthly bills enabling you to keep up your lifestyle.
2) Make your money worth its weight in gold.The state doesn’t provide enough if you are ill or injured as it’s currently only a maximum of £105.05 per week. However, for a monthly investment of £37, income protection can pay around £1,650 a month for a 30 year old professional earning £30,000.
3) The gift that keeps on giving.There’s no limit to how much you can claim so even if you are off work on more than one occasion, you can still claim.
4) The angel on top of the tree.If you choose cover with a mutual society, you will receive a share in the profits once your policy comes to an end.
5) Gold, frankincense and myrrh.By getting income protection, you are giving yourself a valuable gift and protecting your income against any unexpected circumstances.
So don’t let your finances suffer this Christmas, income protection could be the golden gift you need.