dg mutual's Current Position on COVID-19

Our AGM usually takes place in June, however the meeting is currently rescheduled to 24th September.

Currently all bonus rates remain at the existing levels.

We will issue Bonus Certificates and Members Packs in the coming months
David Thompson - Chief Executive

Click here to

Pure Income Protection for the Self Employed

To get a quick income protection insurance calculation please fill in the form below. We offer a transparent and simple approach


Established 1927

We are a mutual friendly society established in 1927 to help our members and share our profits with them.

Here for you

In the last nine years over 99% of all claims paid and over 70% new claims paid within a week.


  • Up to £1,200 benefit tax free per week
  • Benefit payable from day one or deferred by 4, 13, 26 or 52 weeks
  • A tax free lump sum on retirement

Contact us

Phone: 0121 452 1066

Email: info@dgmutual.co.uk


dg mutual have been looking after our members income since 1927

If you would like to know how we can better protect your income, please contact us.

Tel: 0121 452 1066    Fax: 0121 452 1077

Email: info@dgmutual.co.uk

Contact Us

dg mutual
No. 4, Park Farm Barns, Chester Road, Stonebridge, Warwickshire, CV7 7TL

Tel: 0121 452 1066    Fax: 0121 452 1077

Email: info@dgmutual.co.uk

Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority