Thank You!

Thanks for getting in contact, we will get back to you soon.


How to complain

If something has gone wrong we will endeavour to put things right as soon as possible. However, if you wish to make a complaint about any aspect of the service you have received please provide the details to the Chief Executive at our registered address or email us at:


Copies of our internal procedure for handling complaints are available on request. Complaints we cannot settle may be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Making a complaint will not prejudice your right to take legal proceedings.

Start protecting your income now

We are experts in protecting your income

Or call — 0121 452 1066

Our members are employed, self-employed or contractors

No. 4, Park Farm Barns, Chester Road, Stonebridge, Warwickshire, CV7 7TL